30 January 2008

The Process of Putting One's Coat On:

Josiah is now 2 years old and putting his coat on to go out of the house is exhausting if nothing else. Here is a picture journal of what this process looks like on a typical Sunday morning when we are rushing to get to church on time. Well, everyone except Ali who finds time to take pictures.

First things first: Get your hat on boy!



This is Maine so we need a nice, warm, bulky coat.


If he would stay still we could make it to church on time.


One arm done, now the other.


Finally! Now I have to get Andrew done, thankfully he's easier, and Ali, she's not.


Don't forget to wear your coat everyone and be thankful you don't have to get Josiah ready to go outside.

2 comments:

Josie said...

I get myself ready, thank you very much. And I help you get the kids coats on all the time, Mrs. Smith. *Raspberry raspberry raspberry* It's not nice to make fun of me all the time.

Amanda said...

Hey Lori! You are so patient! If Ethan does that, I often lose my cool. I was "blog hopping" this evening and I found a blog that you might like- the lady has 3 sons and they are in the same general age bracket as your boys! I don't know if you ever have time to surf other blogs, but if you do check this one out:
www.boysrulemylife.blogspot.com
Enjoy!