01 January 2008

Bienvenue 2008!



Happy New Year Everyone!

We had a get together last night, and it was great! For all of you that didn't come, I am sorry that you missed out on a great party. If you weren't invited, then I am sorry... blame Tyler. Anyway, after getting quite a few calls from people saying things like: "I don't want to drive with all the drunk people"; "I have a tupperware party"; or "I am washing my hair"; I thought we weren't going to have that many people. But lo and behold! We had quite a crew. We all played games, talked, ate dessert, and just had a good time. Then we watched one of the best movies ever... Meet the Robinsons. Seems appropriate for a future thinking party. I hope that everyone else had as good a time as I did. I actually won at Othello, but I won't tell you who I was playing. So here are some pics from our great party last night. I am sorry that you missed it. Maybe next time you will wash your hair earlier and come out to have fun all clean and smelling good.


This is us playing games, eating and having a good time.



This is my brother, Joshua, whom is super tall especially when he is next to Alison and Samantha.

1 comment:

Josie said...

Hot diggity! My hair looks great! Was some fun time, esp that game o' scata...scatter...scat...you know what I'm talking about.