05 February 2008

Play Doh Can Be Fun!

What can you do with Play Doh?



Growing up we didn't really play with play doh because my mother hated how it got stuck in the rugs. Play Doh was infamous in our house as something that would get you in trouble if you were found in possession of some. Anyway, now that I have little boys and we find ourselves stuck in the house with no where to go and snow all around I wonder to myself, how bad can play doh really be? We got some for Josiah's birthday and the boys really seem to like it: all in all I would say that it is a fun inside activity. But just for the record, I haven't got any stuck in my rug, but it still does make a mess on the hard floor. Needless to say I have to keep a tight handle on this stuff to prevent its banishment from my own household.


Elijah has learned how to use this machine tube thing to stuff the dough into small places. Could be a problem, but I monitor this boy closely.


Josiah is just getting the hang of making a play doh head man.

1 comment:

Josie said...

You have not yet experienced the joy of playdoh until you have 15 (or more) kindergarteners, and just you to supervise them. Fun stuff kiddo.