09 January 2008

Happy Birthday Tyler!



We celebrated Tyler's birthday last night with the Valles, John, and Alison. What a great time! David, Kim and the boys stopped by and brought Tyler some buffalo wings which I hear were very good (I didn't try one, I was putting the boys to bed). For Tyler's birthday he made himself dinner. I am not kidding, Tyler made some very delicious chicken marsala with fettuccini and steamed broccoli, and then for dessert he taught Elijah and Josiah how to make root beer floats. So when you see Ty; wish him a Happy (belated) Birthday!


Elijah steals Tyler's birthday hat and poses for a pic. We made Ty the hat from newspaper, and he wore it all night.



Tyler is a pro in the kitchen! Here he is cooking his own birthday dinner.

1 comment:

Josie said...

Hey where do I get myself one of them hats. I need it for my annual newspaper pirate convention. I lost mine and haven't been able to contact a new dealer. Please don't leave a poor old peg-legged pirate out in the cold.