28 January 2008

Alison's Pre-Birthday Game Night



On Saturday we had a game night for Alison. It was a well-planned evening filled with fun and adventure. Okay, it wasn't that well planned, but it was neat how people kept showing up at different times and leaving; almost like I planned it that way.



Other than eating lots of pumpkin pie, visiting, laughing, and playing great games not much really happened. Although, I don't think any of us will forget the card in Balderdash that read "New Alligator Leg Girls". I suppose that would make it an unforgettable evening.



Apparantly the whipped cream was more delicious than the actual pie.



Needless to say it was a fun time.



Except for when Tyler tried sticking a pencil in my ear. He is a strange one.

Happy Birthday Alison!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks for such a fun evening, Lori! You guys are so hospitable and I always enjoy coming to your house!