28 July 2011

Housebuilding: Week 10



A perfect 10;  that is how impressed I am with the building for this new house.  Yes, there have been surprises.  The costs have been higher than I would like, but the quality of the work is fantastic.  I couldn't be happier with how our new house is coming along.  The chimney is practically finished, the trusses are on and ready for the roofing, and best of all, it doesn't look like a pencil!


So let's ignore the slightly higher cost, and the fact that I keep seeing it as too much house for our little family, and focus on how the Lord has blessed this project.  I can only pray that he continues to carry us through this very long stressful process as I put my concerns in His arms. 


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous!! It's going to be such a beautiful "old" colonial! ; )

Jenna said...

Beautiful! Its coming along really well!