03 July 2011

Naming Choices

Again, I am baffled by naming choices for this baby.  I thought maybe a poll would help, but alas, I think I was wrong.  Obviously, Gabriel won with 10 votes, but I am not sure if that name fits.  I, personally, like Gideon (the second winner) and Zebedee (the loser).  Tyler mentioned redoing the poll with the top choices and having everyone vote for just one name.  So I think that we may just do that.

On a side note, I thought the other day that if I had gone with historic Northern names that fit our family's background of seafaring warriors (Vikings) then naming my boys would have been easier.  I could have a Lief, Meric, Gavin, Otar, and Sven. Couldn't you see my little warriors?

Anyway, last time I had you pick 2, now that we have narrowed the name list down, please pick only your favorite.

Thank you for helping me with this ever difficult and important decision!

2 comments:

Crystal van A. said...

Hi Lori, just looking at some of your older posts... I actually like Reuben and then Gideon as the top names. I think that they "match" the others boys better than Gabriel. :-)

Really though, it is YOUR decision! If a poll helps you to know what name you really want, even if that name came in last place, then it has done it's job.

Anonymous said...

I like Gabriel Lori!!! Chelsey T