01 July 2011

Je Suis Désolée

I am going to start teaching the boys Spanish this fall so foreign languages are on my mind.  Obviously, the title is French, not Spanish.  Because, although I could probably navigate a French city like Quebec; I would be utterly hopeless in a Spanish one.  I guess that means I will be learning Spanish this fall as well.

Enough about the title. For it is only there to say:

I know I didn't post about the house progress yesterday;  I am incredibly overwhelmed and do not want to talk about the building process.  For that, I apologize and share with you that maybe, just maybe this weekend I will be up to downloading my pics from the past week and posting about them.  Although, I have my doubts.

On a side note:  The polling has closed for name choices of Smith boy #5.  I will post about the results at some point before the baby is born.

1 comment:

Grace to You said...

Rats - I hate I missed the poll! I started using Google Reader and I love the convenience, but it means not seeing the actual blog...and polls. :)

Can I throw my 2 cents in for Micah?

And I thought you would have already learned Spanish by now - you've had the curriculum for two days! haha