28 March 2008

Like a Deer...

Amanda has tagged me, and I cannot tell you how much I feel like a deer.

I have come to the conclusion that this is something that someone created to make some people's blogs interesting. They were probably thinking of people like me when they made up this game. Anyway, here are the rules, and then I will list my 7 facts.

*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

1. As a child my family lived in a conversion van and traveled across the country for a long summer
2. I have been to Winter Carnival in Quebec
3. I got married during Spring Break in College
4. I designed and contracted out the building of my own home
5. I have given birth on my kitchen floor
6. I have had a job where I tagged deer
7. I have canoed parts of the Allagash Wilderness Waterway... twice.

So there you have it. 7 facts that most of you already know about me. Here are the only people that I know on Blogspot...
Alison
Christina


On a side note; Here is a picture of the drawing that Tyler and Elijah made to announce the new baby to the grandparents. We mailed each of them a copy.



(Don't laugh at Tyler's artistic ability)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey, I think Tyler did WAY better than Picasso, and he was famous!