07 November 2011

I'm Floored


Who knew that Tyler was so good at laying tile?  We sure didn't, not until he tried anyway.


Flooring and Cabinets.  That is what has been on my mind these past few weeks.  Let me tell you it is a whole lot easier to finish a house when you don't have to commute.  Course, having a clean well dusted place to come home to at night can be nice.  While Tyler and I have been frantically working on the floors  a crew of finish carpenters have been focusing on the exterior siding.  The only question now is... will we be done by Thursday?



I don't know.  But what I do know is that what we have gotten finished looks simply FABULOUS!!


Can you find Matthias?  He is helping mommy and daddy by being a good watcher.


Drew and Caleb love walking on the new floor.


We have had some great help with this house.  John especially has continued to help us with anything that needs to be done. 


 This is how the house was left in preparation for our big snow storm.  It looks good no?

2 comments:

Jenna said...

looks beautiful!

John said...

Hey! In your profile, you only mention four children. I've been there. I KNOW there are five -- four mobile, one not yet. This will be a great place for those boys to grow up. They showed me the paint on chalkboard which is way cool and should definitely have a picture on this site.