20 July 2010

Picture Taking is Hard Work


I have discovered that it doesn't matter how old you are.  Attempting to take a decent photo with your siblings is difficult to say the least; impossible to say the most; and just downright ridiculous!



It would certainly help if a certain someone would stop cracking jokes!


I want to know how Joshua managed to look good in all of these photos. 


The oldest two of this group are always the hardest to get to sit still.


After an eternity, a half decent (maybe?) shot of the four big kids.
L - R: Christopher, Amy, Lori Ann, & Joshua.

1 comment:

Grace to You said...

Love the new background - it's awesome! How did you do that?? And how do you get anything extra done with 4 kids running around??? I'm so jealous...I can't even get my house clean in a day anymore. :(

Great pics of your sibs, btw...but are you sure you're really related? I've never been good at seeing family resemblances, so maybe I'm just not seeing it, but I don't think any of you look alike. Just sayin'. :)