29 July 2010

A look back

Today, I spent 5 minutes reading all of my postings for March 2009. I mourn the fact that I have not been able to blog as much this year. Unfortunately, I don't know if it is lack of time as much as it may be lack of information. I despise that I haven't read a good biography lately. All of my time seems to be confined to raising educated children, planting a garden, and trying to sell a house. I miss that girl of 2009 and I hope that I can get her back. I think that I need to carry a recorder so that I can record my thoughts when I have them while outside working or downstairs purging this house of a despicable mess!


But right now, I am tired and going back to sleep...


1 comment:

Grace to You said...

At least you take pictures of your boys! There are like 2 dozen pictures of me my first five years of life...and I was the second born. :)

How's the house selling going? Are you still in negotiations?