08 August 2009

My Friend (So Long)




We know exactly where you are, and you're gone [my friend]
Don't know exactly where you're coming from
You've gone away my friend
We know exactly where you are, and you're gone [my friend]
- D.C. Talk - 

This is a posting to say farewell to my friend. My little mac friend whom I have had since I first graduated high school all those many years ago.  Although, he will still be hanging around as a brilliant trash can, I will miss the glow of his little light when he is asleep. 

From Beauty to Class...




Here is the much anticipated new machine. Hopefully he will stand by my side for as long as my beautiful mac tower did. Although, honestly, I doubt he will.  

2 comments:

Jenna said...

HAHAHAHA!! Love it Lori!

Amanda said...

Lori, it cracks me up that you have your old mac as your desktop photo on your new macbook! You're too funny!