18 August 2009

I'm So Bluuuuuuueeee



What a surprise we were in for during Tyler's vacation at the beginning of July. Not only did we have a sunny day, but we also discovered that despite the rain the blueberries continued to thrive. After the strawberry season was basically a bust for us this year, lets just say, I was a little concerned for the blueberries. Thankfully, the blueberries are doing great, in fact, they came early and are around to stay for a while.



Our blueberries maybe small, but they pack a lot of flavor. Come on over and pick yourself a handful. They are quite delicious!


2 comments:

Grace to You said...

I'm glad to see your blue is from blueberries...I was a little worried when I saw the title of your post on my sidebar! :D

Jenna said...

Thats great! i love blueberries, i wish i could just come over and pick a handful! sorry about your strawberry crop. its the complete opposite for us, our strawberry crop is good and is still producing but out blueberries are done! oh well! hope y'all are doing well!