10 July 2009

Updates


Oh my, it has been a long time. I am sorry to all 3 of my faithful readers.  Let me see if I can update you...

Tyler has been on vacation and we have done tons of fun stuff not in the sun. It has been raining. In fact, yesterday was the third sunny day that we have had in two weeks. Needless to say, I am very thankful for it, and today looks gorgeous!! 



Look at what days of rain does to people... 80's hair night? Where do people get these ideas!?

Despite the rain we have attempted to work outside on the shed during this vacation.  I think that God was sending us the message to throw away the project list we had for this vacation, but Tyler held onto the shed roof.  Through rain, fog, mist, and slugs he persevered to get most of the roof on the shed. The only thing missing at this point is the ridge cap. 




Tyler and I spent one of these rainy days down in NH at the American Independence Museum. My mother watched all four of our boys and we spent the day driving in the rain, and looking at old houses and documents. We even stopped off at a fifties diner and shared a frappe. It was a glorious day and just the thing to do when the clouds don't want to stop their furry. 

Besides the many chores we had planned we did a couple of day trips, and even had a trip up north. I will be posting more about those later, but for now you can enjoy my short update and eagerly await the many more posts to come...

No comments: