16 November 2012

He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me...

Tyler and I have been married a long time now, and even though it doesn't feel like we have been together long I can see the evidence of it.  Most recently,  I have experienced a love from Tyler in the form of my house shoes.  


If you have been to my house you know that I wear some green Converse All Star Chuck Taylors around the house and even to run to the store.  Tyler has never been too fond of them.  When I purchased them over 4 years ago he thought they were ugly and couldn't understand why I liked them.  I guess he just didn't understand how comfortable they are or that they remind me of when I was a kid.  



I wore those shoes out to the extent that the soles were completely separated from the rest of the shoe.  Wearing them through wet grass resulted in very wet feet, and needless to say, they were very cold.  

My birthday is coming up and Tyler not only announced that he was going to buy me new "house" shoes, but he also helped me pick them out.  What could be better than that ?!


There are few ways in this world for a husband to express his love for his wife more.  Especially, if he 1. doesn't really care for chuckie T's,  2. happily shops for and buys them anyway, and 3. compliments her on her new shoes.





No comments: