07 November 2012

Believe it or Not!


we have decided to take Caleb's strong spirit and direct it towards education instead of violence.  (why does it naturally gravitate there?).  Hence the Doctor coat and tools.

I simply cannot believe that my little peanut of a boy is 4.  That's right,  Caleb Thomas turned 4 years old at the end of October.  I am completely flabbergasted every time that I look at him and realize how old he is.  The kid is simply too tiny to be 4.  He is the tiniest, cutest, little midget of a friend that I have ever had.  Although I think Josiah was fairly close to this small too.  Caleb's strong personality tends to make up for his apparent lack of height though.  This boy is stronger, and smarter than any of my other boys were at this age.  He is a determined sponge.  He will not be beat at any game, event, or school activity.  The determination in this child leads me to believe that he is very much like his namesake from the bible.  The biblical Caleb was described as having a different spirit.  That defines my Caleb to the T, or in this case, C.  






sometimes superman needs a little help, shotgun help, that is.

No comments: