24 March 2012

Maine Skiing

There are few things as satisfactory as spending a sunny Winter morning on the slopes in the mountains in Maine.  My dad gave all four of my older boys ski lessons on Black Mountain this year.  It was a glorious day.  Matthias was a sport by watching and even nursing out in the snow and Andrew and Caleb were so patient as they watched Eli and Siah come down the hill.  


Caleb leaning on grampa all the way down the hill.


Caleb was not even able to lift his feet they were so heavy, and he is so little.


Eli hanging out on the slope.


Watching Caleb come down the hill.

Due to the extreme busyness I had at the bottom of the slope I was unable to wield a camera while Eli and Siah were skiing.  Thus all of my pics are from the last section of time when Caleb was skiing.  

No comments: