02 January 2012

Catching Up


Maybe, just maybe we will start feeling caught up on things.  But then, maybe not.  Considering that Tyler and I are running a household of seven, continuing to finish a house, and desperately trying to figure out what the Lord wants us to do with this land: Catching up seems like a dream for the future.  I rest knowing though, that when I leave this world I will be as caught up as I was ever supposed to be.  Until then, my to do list remains, and everyday adventures are always waiting.


I know it has been a long time since I have blogged, and if you are one of my 3 readers I sincerely apologize.  Not for not blogging though, I mostly apologize that I really haven't missed it.  I like sharing our adventures, but I have found that I don't really have the time to give more to this blog and that is fine with me.  I would much rather have my photo books done and sitting in my house than have my blog caught up.


So today, to get back into the grind after Christmas I wanted to share with you the mostly finished pictures of our house.  There are still quite a few things to do, but most visitors here wouldn't even notice them.  I hope that you like them and if you have any suggestions please let us know.




When I remember what this piece of land looked like just 8 months ago, I am astonished at the change, and excited for another Summer season of transformation as we turn the clearing into, well, a real field, albeit small.



1 comment:

Grace to You said...

The stairs are AWESOME!!! Wish I could have seen them on Saturday. :( How late were you guys up? :)