15 September 2011

Apparently, I like Color


Today is a different sort of house building post.  For one, I don't have a picture of the house to share with you.  Mostly because I am usually holding an infant now which makes documenting the house with tons of pictures challenging.  Between that little tidbit, the fact that it is dark early, and raining today, I haven't taken any great pictures of the finished drywall in the house.  It truly is, just as I said it would be, a transformation!  


Finished sheetrock obviously, gets me thinking about painting.  Tyler and I are planning a painting work party for the 24th of September.  You, if you are reading this, are invited.  Come help paint.  This upcoming party has me busy trying to confirm paint colors for our new house so that I can have most of it purchased for the work day.  Today, the boys and I stopped at Lowe's with one goal in mind:  Collect various samples of the colors we think we want in the house.  Well, we came home with colors from every color group.  Why?  Because apparently, our new house is going to be very colorful.  What can I say?  We like color.  


 

Alas,  we did not get enough red and brown samples.  I need to go back to Lowe's to find the correct shades.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'm so excited to see what you choose!