09 August 2010

Things I Never Thought I Would Have to Google

As a young lady I would often dream of what my future would hold. Even now I still dream and imagine what my future will hold with my many boys, large woods, and great friends. That is why, you can imagine, I am surprised to find myself saying things that I never thought I would say. Or better yet, googling something that never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would desire to know.


Things we mother's must find out on google:

1. How do I remove dry erase marker from wood and painted walls
2. How much sleep does a child really need
3. How much sleep does an adult lady surviving off of PB&J need
4. How to create something cool with a TP roll
5. What liquids count in regards to nutritional value
6. How to secure a bookshelf to a wall
7. Average dimensions for a 4-person bedroom
8. What noises are considered "white"
9. How to numb the area around a splinter, bee sting, bite, _______...
10. What books constitute grade level 1, 2, and 3 reading


Oh, I know, some make sense, some are weird, but all were necessary.  I am sure that all of you mothers out there have googled just as crazy things as I have.  Now if I could only get you to share...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Haha! That's why you're so well informed, you google! ; ) This post was so much fun! That photo of you is beautiful!