30 December 2009

A Christmas Back in Time


Who says that children hate clothes as a gift? My boys open a pair of jeans and they are ecstatic; after all, the alternative is a hand-me-down. Trade those jeans for a revolutionary war outfit complete with hat and we have the best Christmas yet! Seriously, Eli wore his "tunic" all morning and has worn it for at least 5 minutes every day since. We don't let him eat in it which is why he hasn't worn it a full day through.



Thanks to my dear friend Amanda and her creative sewing skills, the boys had a great one-of-a-kind Christmas.



I don't think life could get any funnier: Eli and Siah have been running around the house dressed as Samuel and John Adams while shooting their popguns and singing "Go Tell it On The Mountain".

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

Too cute!! Jed got the full armor of God for Christmas and has been wearing it every day since too.

I thought only girls liked dress-up?! :)

Amanda said...

They look sooo cute! Did the pants fit or were they too small?? Let me know and I'll make them larger ones- I have to make Ethan some anyway!