13 March 2009

Confessions of a Stay-At-Home Mom


1.  Countdown to naptime
2. Morning motivation = coffee
3. I use my large windows to keep an eye on boys outside
4. Loneliness becomes me
5. My children are the sweetest when they are sleeping
6. Bathtime: getting you closer to bedtime without trashing your house.
7. Cooking does not become me
8. A pepsi a day keeps depression away
9. It is not unusual to see my boys running laps around the house for exercise
10. I have a love-hate relationship with playdoh. I hate it stuck to my floor; I love how it entertains the boys.


11. We observe strict bedtimes
12. I love ladies' night out.
13. Moonsand and I are NOT on talking terms
14. I am not cut out for this job
15. Everyday is a battle between two thoughts: 1. I have got to get away from these kids 2. I am so glad that I am able to stay home with our boys.
16. I love having sons, and do not need a daughter
17. I see myself playing paintball fights in the woods
18. Boys camping weekend!! 
19. Hiking with my day pack is a dream for the future
20. I spend all day with these boys and still feel like I need a date night with each of them 






1 comment:

Amanda said...

Lori, you are a wonderful mother and I'm sure you're not alone in these feelings. If I ever get a car and can find a babysitter (other than me) we'll plan a girls' night out! Sound good?