11 February 2009

Brotherly Love



I was recently reading through Elijah's baby book as I updated a few things and I must say I don't know where some of those comments come from. Here is one that I would like to share with you.


"You are such a boy - your arm becomes a gun, a stick is a sword, and wrestling is a tender embrace."


I didn't know that I could be so poetic, and sappy. I read comments like that, I see that they are true; then I get pictures like the one above  (they are hugging, not strangling each other). I am quite baffled by the apparent contradiction, but I suppose that is because I myself lack the necessary hormone to understand brotherly love.





1 comment:

Amanda said...

Lori, you have a way with words- it's not sappy at all! It's something the boys will appreciate when they are older. A couple of ladies I talked to were amazed that, with four boys, you are able to keep a book for each of them! Keep up the wonderful work.
That photo of Josiah and Andrew is precious!