02 November 2007

What is your favorite Season?



I am completely surprised by the results of my poll for favorite season. I know that I love autumn, I love the leaves, the smells, the coolness that forces me to wear a fleece. I just love autumn. I even find myself enjoying those dead sticks that the colorful leaves abandon. Why? I have no idea. In the fall I just switch to black and white Photography after the leaves all disappear. Apparently I am not alone, 5 of the 8 people that voted in the poll also prefer fall over the other seasons. I am curious to see if some of those people just love every season, and their favorite is whatever one we are in at the time. Growing up spring was always everyone's favorite season. I would certainly say that Spring is the most longed for season especially when Winter gets to be unsuitable for any fun outdoor activity. Now we know that no matter how many people you meet who cannot wait for Spring, Autumn is really at the heart of everyone. I haven't met a single person who doesn't smile over the swirling leaves, crisp air, and produce of fall.
Alas, this is my last post deidicated to this season, so relish it. Winter is right around the corner, and hopefully by then I will have some new pics of the boys. I get so frustrated with the slow processing of film. Until then, enjoy your last few weeks of crisp autmness (is that a word?) and don't forget to set your clocks back this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see the picture. :(

Anonymous said...

open your eyes.