13 May 2013

Success

After many many many years of trying to get a halfway decent family portrait without hiring a professional photographer, but instead using the timer:  We have succeeded!  At least I think that we did a good job.  Not only did we only take 3 photos, but 2 of them are great and everyone is looking at the camera smiling.  It is a miracle I tell you.  I think that it is because we took the photo at the top of the "mountain" that we hiked on Mother's day.  My boys were really trying to please me.


Look at the 2 masterpieces that we got and please let me know which is your favorite.



P.S.  Don't forget to come to our yard sale this Friday and Saturday in Leeds at 9 AM.  

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Those are great!! I like how 'Siah is smiling better in the first one, but I like that the second one is a closer shot of you guys! :D Don't know if that's helpful or not!