22 August 2012

Is One Still a Baby?

We had this conversation today that centered around whether a 1 yr old is still considered a baby.  Yesterday, I made the mistake of saying that Matthias was no longer a baby as he officially turned one. The boys agree with me, but don't tell that to his grandmother.  Apparently grandmas believe that babies are babies until well, until forever I suppose.  As always, I concede to grandparents and let them call my child a baby for as long as they like.

So I would like to introduce to you my son, Mathias Brian, whom is no longer a baby (unless you are talking to grammy).  


He is the cutest most amazing little 1 yr old that anyone has ever met.  On that, I do not concede.

1 comment:

Macey said...

What a great picture! Such a cutie. And I agree with you, after one, baby no more...toddlerhood commences :o)