06 January 2011

A New Year: A New Do: A New You


Josiah's hair is a running controversy in our house.  You see, when Siah's hair grows it curls ever so slightly.  I find it to be downright handsome.  Who doesn't like a guy with wispy curls?


Tyler, however, finds long curls to be feminine.  He doesn't mind the curls as long as the hair does not get too long.


So, as you can see, we have a dilemma.  Just as Josiah's hair is getting long enough to curl and look great; it is also too long for Tyler to tolerate.


What do we do?  We let it grow to curls, enjoy it a day or two, and then make a fun adventure of cutting them all off!  What would you do?



 Josiah, of course, thinks this is loads of fun!

1 comment:

Grace to You said...

How did I miss this adorable post?? :)

I had the same dilemma with Brad...not curls, but super thick, platinum blond hair that I had a hard time letting go.

However, now when I look back at his old photos, I cringe...and wonder why we didn't cut that boy's hair?? :)