02 November 2010

Autumn Breezes

I love Autumn.  Obviously, if you have been reading my blog, you know that.  Tyler and I were hoping to steal a day away to go for a foliage drive.  We both love driving, orange leaves, mountains, and fall walks; so a day together foliage hunting is always a real treat.  Unfortunately, our own stubbornness with home projects prevented us from this journey.  We did, however, manage to get in a wonderful hike up Monument hill with the men to see the beautiful color laden hills in Leeds and Turner.




Eli climbs everything he can find these days.  He is quite the monkey!


Eli took this great photo of us.  He took a couple of great artistic ones, but this is my favorite.



My men all made it to the top!  


Caleb walked up, but needed to ride down.  His legs are just a little too short.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

very nice photos! love the one eli took of you two! i love the fall colors too! we often like to just go for scenic drives in the fall!

Grace to You said...

Great pics!! Esp the one of Eli in the tree...love the shadow outline.

We miss you guys...were planning to come up this week but Jed got sick. We'll make it one day.

BTW, I really like the Addison Road song on your play list!

Amanda said...

I agree with Jenna- the photo of you and Tyler is such a good one!