28 June 2010

Up to Date



Are you up to date? Certainly not with my family. Considering that it took me months to share with you the events of our vacation in APRIL! Okay, so now I need to try to share with you what we have been doing, besides ignoring the blog.




This past May was beautiful! I kept thinking, wow! This feels like June, and then I would remember last year...
In case you forgot, the best weather we had last year was in May. It was gorgeous; and then June came with rain, and July came with rain, and need I say more? Thankfully, this year has not been like that. I am working on trusting God as I tend to be one who looks around and says "what a beautiful early Spring, a great gardening year, wow! we have grass; I wonder when the Lord is going to drop the bomb?" As I have been reading in James, God does not offer his gifts to us with a reproach attached. I need to trust that he wants good things for us without a catch.





Back to May: One wonderfully warm, sunny, breezy Monday Tyler got up super early 5:00? and went to work. He had to train a couple of new people, and get some paperwork done. Then at 11:00 he returned to take the rest of the day off and take us all to the BEACH! We all jumped in the car and headed to Fort Popham to have lunch.



I took a ton of pics of the boys at the beach... The shadows were just perfect!


After the fort we went to the beach and walked along the river. To say that it was glorious is an understatement. What a wonderful surprise and a wonderful day that came from the Lord, I must say, without reproach. Thank you Jesus!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Your photos are making me crave the coast!!! haha! Wise words about trusting God, even with seemingly small things like the weather!

Deb said...

Wow love the pics!!!!