26 February 2010

The Extinction of Dinosaurs!



You may be surprised that I have spent a lot of time contemplating the extinction of the ever-powerful dinosaur. Was it glaciers? Meteors? Lack of Oxygen? Weather? or People? I am not part of the global warming religion so I obviously don't fall for that weather conspiracy surrounding the great lizards. With great honor, I share my epiphany:

I walked into the kitchen the other day to discover...



Yes, my four year old knows the secret, he knows that like all animals in this world: Dinosaurs were hunted down, shot, and tied to the front, back, and even tops of everyone's mode of transportation as some sort of trophy. Man was the problem. Just think about it, without all of these pesky men who like to display carcasses: We would all be living in peace waiting for the day a carnivoral monster would snatch old granny away while she chowed down on her buffalo chicken dino-burger!



Getting ready for the hunt!

3 comments:

smileykayla03 said...

love it!!!

Grace to You said...

I've long had the same suspicion! :)

Amanda said...

Haha! Very insightful, Lori! I agree. And I love how you called global warming a religion- 'cause it totally is!