08 October 2009

Elijah's First Ski Trip


Elijah went skiing last Winter for the very first time. Thanks to my little gadget the videocamera I was able to record the event as a video. No thanks to my old G4, I was unable to edit, or save the event until I threw that old machine out and bought my new one. Actually, this video is not just late because it was taken last Winter, but it is also late because the day after I received my macbook I finished this video so that it was complete and ready to be presented. Unfortunately, I completely blanked on sharing with you all here. So albeit late; I hope that you enjoy the short movie I made to capture the memory of Elijah's first ski trip.

Cast:

Brian S Severy - Ski Instructor Extraordinaire
Elijah B Smith - Mini Ski Student
Alex W Mendoza- Dog Sled Puller
Alan J Mendoza - Dog Sled Driver
Josiah J Smith- Peanut Gallery
Antonio S Mendoza - Lead Skier
Everyone Else- Extras

Crew:

Lori Ann N Smith - Director
Debra J Severy - Ski Supervisor
Caleb T Smith - Camera Prop
Amy L Mendoza - Dog Sled Supervisor

4 comments:

Macey said...

So cute! You have some adorable little boys on your hands! It was great seeing you and Tyler at Laura's wedding! I wish we lived closer. I know Ayden would love to play with the Smith boys. We'll have to set up a playdate next time I'm in town.

Amanda said...

Lori, that was so cool! Super job editing and such! Elijah is going to be the next big ski pro!! ; )

debra said...

Wow great job Lori Dad and I love it.....almost looking forward to this winter hahah

Kayla said...

So cute! I loved it!! You did an amazing job editing it Lori!!