12 December 2008

Birthday Bash




Perhaps I should say birthday smash, because that is just what we did. For my birthday this year Tyler bought me lobster and we had a delicious lobster dinner. I love lobster, but unfortunately I had not had any since 2004. Needless to say, I was very excited to sit down in my home with my husband and share a lobster dinner without the noise of kids.  

These pics are of us posing with our lobsters whom we forgot to name and unfortunately you cannot meet because they are no longer with us. It was a sad sad loss for our household, well not really, actually it was quite joyous and filled with laughter. I know, you are wondering what kind of sick demented freaks we are. Well just to give you a hint, Tyler's shirt says "animals taste good", so there you have it.  Until next time... if this is a birthday celebration what do we do for Christmas?



1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you enjoyed a nice birthday with Tyler- I didn't realize you were a lobster fan. I'll have to keep that in mind! : )